- Bavinck, Herman. Reformed Dogmatics. 4 vols. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker, 2008.
- Bratt, James. Abraham Kuyper: Modern Calvinist, Christian Democrat. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2013.
- Frame, John. The Escondido Theology: A Reformed Response to Two Kingdom Theology. Whitefield Media, 2011.
- Kuyper, Abraham. Lectures on Calvinism. Grand Rapids, M: Eerdmans, 1943.
- McIlhenny, Ryan, ed. Kingdoms Apart: Engaging the Two Kingdoms Perspective. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R, 2012.
- Sherman, Amy. Kingdom Calling: Vocational Stewardship for the Common Good. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2011.
- Wolters, Al. Creation Regained: Biblical Basics for a Reformational Worldview. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2005.
- Wright, Christopher. The Mission of God’s People: A Biblical Theology of the Church’s Mission. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2010.
- Wright, N.T. Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church. HarperOne, 2008.
- Smith, James K.A. “Reforming Public Theology: Two Kingdoms, or Two Cities?” Calvin Theological Journal 1 (Apr 2012): 122-137.
- Bavinck, Herman. “The Catholicity and Christianity of the Church.” Translated by John Bolt. Calvin Theological Journal 2 (Nov 1992): 220-251.
- Kloosterman, Nelson. “A Response to ‘The Kingdom of God Is Twofold’: Natural Law and the Two Kingdoms in the Thought of Herman Bavinck by David VanDrunen.” Calvin Theological Journal 45.1 (Apr 2010): 165-176.
- Lief, Jason. “Is Neo-Calvinism Calvinist? A Neo-Calvinist Engagement of Calvin’s ‘Two Kingdoms’ Doctrine.” Pro Rege 37.3 (Mar 2009): 1-12.
- Plantinga, Cornelius. “The Concern of the Church in the Socio-Political World: A Calvinist and Reformed Perspective.” Calvin Theological Journal 1 (Nov 1983): 190-205.
- Venema, Cornelis. “One Kingdom or Two? An Evaluation of the ‘Two Kingdoms’ Doctrine as an Alternative to Neo-Calvinism.” Mid-America Journal of Theology 23 (2012): 77-129.
- Bradley, Anthony. “The ‘Great Commission’ Is An Aspect Not The Whole: When God’s World Is Expunged From The Story Of Redemption.” What Is Your Salvation For? Entry posted October 25, 2014. Accessed March 30, 2015. http://www.whatisyoursalvationfor.com/blog/2014/10/25/when-gods-world-is-divorced-from-salvation.
- Evans, William. “What’s Wrong with 2K?” The Ecclesial Calvinist. Entry posted September 14, 2013. Accessed March 30, 2015. https://theecclesialcalvinist.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/whats-wrong-with-2k/.
- Koyzis, David. “Two Kingdoms and Cultural Obedience.” Cardus. Entry posted March 1, 2010. Accessed March 30, 2015. http://www.cardus.ca/comment/article/2020/two-kingdoms-and-cultural-obedience/
- Robinson, Bob. “So What’s Wrong with Neo-Calvinism?” (Re)integrate. Entry posted May 27, 2014. Accessed March 30, 2015. http://www.re-integrate.org/2014/05/27/whats-wrong-neocalvinism/.